So what does an expert Live Events Producer do when festivals are cancelled? They rally to produce the best virtual festival that he can! I sat down recently with Alex Bickers of Reveal Events Group to chat about his recent May Day Festival and Canada Day Festival – both brought online due to COVID19.
Alex is a creative at heart, and he leaned on his creativity (and his strong relationships with partners) to create one one, but TWO major community festivals in a virtual environment.
Take a listen to my 15-minute full-length interview with Alex Bickers where he discusses:
- the decision-making process to save an event with a 95-year history
- budgeting considerations for organizations when moving virtual
- the learning curve to implement a live broadcast
- space considerations
- safety considerations with AV and entertainment
- importance of a safety plan
- the partnerships that make this all happen!
- advice to help planners with moving forward
Reveal Events Group – www.revealeventsgroup.com
Valley Tech Productions – www.valleytechproduction.com
Van Hattan Entertainment – www.vanhattanent.com
Spectra Event Group – www.spectraeventgroup.com
Reveal on the Insta – https://www.instagram.com/revealeventsgroup/
Alex on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexbickers/
RELATED – Staying Productive During COVID19