I know what you are thinking, an airport hotel as a great meetings property? Trust me folks, I was just as surprised to consider this hotel as a hot destination for my meeting planner clients, but the Renaissance Edmonton Airport hotel does not disappoint!
With 213 well-appointed guest rooms and 12,000 square feet of meeting space (including a 6600 square foot ballroom and some phenomenal small meeting spaces!), this hotel truly entertains. With its eclectic jazzy vibe and attention to detail, your delegates will feel transported, without needing an airport!
This hotel is gorgeous, and the details really make this a true #bucketlist hotel experience! My pictures and video do not do it justice, but let me give you some highlights that will have even the most discerning #eventprofs giving this property a look 🕵️♀️
Leanne’s Notables about the Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel
- Its all in the details – from the cute and fuzzy guest room pillows, to the jazzy pop tunes in the lobby, to the phenomenal rug pattern throughout the hallways, you can’t ignore the details that set this hotel apart from another other property you’ve ever seen (betcha you’ll never guess where the pattern came from 🤔
- The Library – this exclusive lounge area off the lobby is public space during the day, but can turn into a private reception and lounging place for delegates at night. So cute, so comfortable, and makes a great work space!
- Boardroom perfection! With 3 fully equipped boardrooms, and 2 smaller interview rooms, this hotel is beyond perfect for your fly-in, fly-out board meetings. All-day coffee service, fidget toys, AV, and incredible convenience of being right beside departures makes this boardroom the ideal place to get business done!
- Restaurant – Halo Restaurant and Lounge is so on-point! With incredible entrees and hard-to-beat signature cocktails, its not hard to glam it up here!
- Free parking for meeting attendees! A common misconception about airport hotels for meetings is the high-cost of parking – not at this hotel!! Parking is complimentary for meeting attendees!!!
Are you ready to give this hotel a look for your next Edmonton-bound board meeting or conference? Give us a call☎️☎️
Note: The rug pattern is a repeating snapshot of a weather satellite map of YEG during a storm! Did you get it right?